Microwavable SPA Slippers
Treat your feet to some sweet heat relief
• Deep-penetrating therapy for your your feet help to relieve cramps and muscle discomfort
• Quick treatment that delivers relaxing and rejuvenating & restore your body and soul
• Filled with selected natural long-lasting herbs and aromatic ingredients for heat or cold therapy by physician, warm it in the microwave or chill it in the freezer
• At-home versions of common spa treatments to help you recreate the spa experience without leaving your house
• Made of built-in temperature control Wool-blend Fabrics to keep you warmest, while its breathable nature with hypoallergenic and antibacterial for greater comfort in pain treatment
• Removable soften cover able to retain, even through multiple washings
• Most physical therapists recommended this SPA Slippers regularly to help patients rehabilitate from injuries and generally use as cold pack to reduce inflammation after manual therapy or exercise.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Relaxso unique microwavable slippers allows them to be worn as indoor slippers on your feet. They provide a soothing natural therapy through your feet which can in turn relax and comfort your muscles. Use them to to help 'warm up' during the cold winter or release nurturing heat to soothe tired toes and achy arches.
It can also relieve symptoms of arthritis, joint stiffness and other types of inflammation. Each made by gentle micro fleece and a penetrating a fragrance aroma blend of natural mineral beads & fresh natural herbs. Great for relaxing as hot packs or cold packs. One size fits most.
Natural Soften Wool-blend fabric selected specially for comfort wear and health benefits that warms your toes while gently massaging acupressure points in your feet to deepen the relaxation experience and improve circulation.
|2||$ 39.99||Up to $ 8.00|
Ask a question
NO registration required!
1 Question(s) answered
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
- Asked by How do you remove the filling before washing
on 11/12/2022 How do you remove the filling before washing? Answer:
Remove insoles and wash slippers with mild soap and cold water. Hang to dry. Do not get grain pack wet.