Aromatherapy Hotties Mitts
Great for manicures, warming cold hands or relieving joint pain & tension.
Remove cover and machine wash cold. Hang to dry. Do not get grain pack wet.
Customers with any pre-existing medical conditions (i.e. diabetes), or develop during use, should consult a physician prior to use.
Warning: Last items in stock!
A simple daily therapy to stimulate essentials acupressure points or reflex zones on the hands, in return can improve blood circulation throughout our body.
Apply moisturizing lotion and let heat penetrate deep into skin for dry, chapped hands. Tight warmth design will help your skin absorb the Balm, making your hands soft and supple. It is a perfect preparation for your hands before manicures.
3 easy steps get you silky-smooth, baby-soft skin hands in minutes. First, apply your favorite moisturizer all over your hands will do. And then gently wrap your hands in plastic wrap. There is no need to wrap them too tightly. Just be sure to seal in the moisturizer. Lastly, slip your hands into the soothing heated mitts. Totally you enjoy a complete home spa treatment.
Aromatherapy with fire fragrance spicy ginger can promote through nervous system readily transmitted to our muscles and joints. It let hand recovering flexibility and made entirely relax to do exercise.
• Deep-penetrating therapy for your hand help reduce swelling and ease pain
• Quick treatment that delivers relaxing and rejuvenating & restore your body and soul
• Promote relieve stress, tension, muscle pain, and stiffness
• Filled with mineral beads retains heat longer, Spicy Ginger to stimulate and natural herbs for heat or cold therapy, warm it in the microwave or chill it in the freezer
• At-home versions of common spa treatments to help you recreate the spa experience without leaving your house
• Made of built-in temperature control Bamboo Fabrics to keep you warmest, while its breathable nature with hypoallergenic and antibacterial for greater comfort in pain treatment
• Removable soften cover able to retain, even through multiple washings
• Most physical therapists recommended this hotties mitts regularly to help patients rehabilitate from injuries and generally use as cold pack to reduce inflammation after manual therapy or exercise
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.