Microwavable Joint Wrap
Aromatherapy Joint Wrap where you need it most!
Spot Clean only. Hang to dry. Do not get grain pack wet.
Customers with any pre-existing medical conditions (i.e. diabetes), or develop during use, should consult a physician prior to use.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Aromatherapy Joint Wrap where you need it most! Every day we subject our elbows, knees, and other joints to intense stress. The fragrance fire of spicy ginger create a sensuous synergy between warm & cool or energy & calm.
Natural soften environmental friendly bamboo fabric selected specially for comfort wear and health benefits. Over time, conditions like elbow tendinitis, elbow bursitis, knee tendinitis and knee bursitis can flare up and cause extreme joint pain.
Designed specifically to fit the contours of the elbows and knees, Herbal Joint Wrap brings fast, soothing relief from joint pain but easy to keep on those difficult areas with velcro strap. Great after a day of chores. One size fits all.
• Deep-penetrating therapy to cradles your knee joint
• Quick treatment that delivers relaxing and rejuvenating
• Promote relieve muscle pain, ease swelling and inflammation
• Filled with all-natural long-lasting herbs and other aromatic effective ingredients for heat or cold therapy, warm it in the microwave or chill it in the freezer
• At-home versions of common spa treatments to help you recreate the spa experience without leaving your house
• Made of built-in temperature control Bamboo Fabrics to keep you warmest, while its breathable nature with hypoallergenic and antibacterial for greater comfort in pain treatment
• Removable soften cover able to retain, even through multiple washings
• Many physical therapists will recommend this heat wraps regularly to help patients rehabilitate from injuries and generally use as cold pack to reduce inflammation after manual therapy or exercise.
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
This is a good idea !
Just warm it in the microwave for 30 seconds and done. I have also used it cold, but it works well too.