Coccyx Orthopeadic Seat Cushion
Improving posture of sitting & healthy spine alignment in prolonged sitting
Washing Instructions : Cover is removable and machine wash in cool water. Tumble dry on low heat only
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Coccyx Orthopeadic Seat Cushion by Relaxso aim at improving posture of sitting & healthy spine alignment. High-density memory foam with concave cutting eliminates back pain by reducing onto the tailbone. It provides medical treatment for relieve of back discomfort in prolonged sitting such as in office, home, car, airplane or even wheelchairs.
The ergonomic contoured shape promotes healthy posture, proper spine alignment, premier comfort, and helps prevent pressure ulcers. Made of temperature- and pressure-sensitive foam that interacts with body heat to gently offering optimal comfort. It will naturally recovers to original shape even over long stretches of time.
Cushion also helps to beautify the shape of hip and thighs through unique contour design. Her therapy gives thighs muscles proper support, eases muscles fatigue and relief of G-force strain. Removable micro-plush mink cover allows machine washable for easy cleaning. More than eight color choice for your mix & match!
• Ergonomic shape improves posture of sitting & spine alignment
• U-shaped cushion to relieve pressure on spine and coccyx and ease back pain caused by prolonged sitting
• Temperature and pressure-sensitive can better conform to our body's contour offering optimal comfort
• Assists in prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
• Helps to beautify the shape of hip and thighs through unique contour design
• High-density memory foam with concave cutting gives thighs muscles proper support, eases muscles fatigue and relief of G-force strain
• Premier comfort for indoor or outdoor seats
• Removable micro-plush mink cover allows machine washable for easy cleaning
Ask a question
NO registration required!
If the question you have has not yet been answered here, use the form below to ask something about this addon.
Pain Relief Cushion
Newly diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disease, I was in pain for most of the day and could not find a comfortable position to sit in. I evaluated all comments and tried this one. I am very pleased to say I can sit finally as the pressure is off my spine with the opening at the back of the cushion. The tingling and weakness in my legs has gone down.
My doctor recommended this great cushion
Having sciatica issues, so my doctor recommended this brand cushion for the car and my office chair. Seems to help with my office but it hasn't helped much in the car. Overall, the nice cover easy to comes off for washing. The memory foam molds to me, but also retains it's shape.