Acupressure Lumbar Back Stretcher
Eliminate the source of your back pain and restore your natural back curve.
For adult use only. CAUTION: Any individual who may be pregnant, has a pacemaker, suffers from diabetes, phlebitis and/or thrombosis, is at an increased risk of developing blood clots should consult with a physician before using a massaging device designed for home use.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Relaxso Acupressure Lumbar Back Stretcher is a convenient at home back pain treatment and preventative care product. It's a simple, passive way to gently stretch your entire back, helping to eliminate the source of your back pain and restore your natural back curve.
Simply place it on the floor and lay over it. Gravity allows the front of your body to effortlessly stretch out and upwards, and the surrounding muscles start to relax, gently decompressing the discs in your vertebrae, realigning the spine, relieving tension and pain.
The relief can be also instantaneous. 94 thumb tip-shaped nodes on both sides of its spine cradle release muscular tension and promote circulation as same principles of “Shiatsu” and “Reflexology.” Just by extending the spine it relieves the stresses and strains caused by prolonged sitting and driving that can be immediately reversed.
You can adjust the curve on the multi-level arch and with more confidence as your posture will improve. As doctor recommended, 5 minutes twice a day of using lumbar back stretcher is able to help relieve tension & effective in treating pain from muscle spasms, pinched nerves, herniated discs, sciatica, degeneration, tight knots, excessive flexion and more !
• Ergonomic design eases muscles fatigue, excessive flexion, and poor spinal alignment.
• 3 adjustable arc levels allow progressive degrees of stretching to suite all ages' body types and back pain therapy needs
• Preventive care for your lower back and posture of sitting & spine alignment
• Bonus cushion to relieve pressure on spine & coccyx to improve the posture correction
• Nubs recreate acupressure effect of deep-tissue massage to ease back pain caused by prolonged sitting in office or at home
• Cost effective by decreasing the need for pain medication
• Maximal results in less that five minutes once or twice per day